A monthly contract includes access to all classes, at all locations. Classes include are barre, yoga, hour of power, bootcamp, express workout and race training. Locations in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Sacramento and Rocklin. There are no minimum contract requirements, and you can cancel anytime with no cancellation fees. A membership with personal coach mentoring, nutritional coaching and meal planning included.
bonus! bonus! triathalon training
Membership also includes our customized triathlon training program that runs January through the end of July each year. You don't have to be training for a triathlon to participate in the triathlon training workouts.
- Get race-ready without feeling like training is a full-time job.
- Learn about the myths and facts of triathlon racing.
- Get answers to all of your questions about equipment, clothing, fueling, and more.
- Learn to swim! For beginners, our expert swimming coaches will teach you how to swim, proper breathing techniques and form. For intermediate swimmers, we can review and tweak your form, and give you advice for increasing endurance.
We also have training programs for walkers, walk/joggers and runners. 5K? 10K? half or full marathon? We've you covered!
and the fine print
There are no refunds. If at any point you need to take a leave of absence, we can hold your current membership for up to three (3) months, at our discretion. Contacting your coach for a "no show" is extremely important for accountability, and to keep you moving forward toward your goals.
what's included in Bootcamp Membership?
- Unlimited access at all locations and times
- Unlimited indoor yoga classes at our Folsom Studio
- Nutritional coaching and meal planning
- Body measurements and body fat testing
- Support and mentoring from your personal coach
Training programs for walkers, walk/joggers and runners
- Customized triathalon training and coaching: cycling workshops, swimming, and endurance