This is a member's only class. Class size is limited. REGISTER HERE to reserve your spot.
Mondays, February 2, 9, 16 & 23. Class starts promptly at 8:15 p.m.
Location: 6151 Brace Road, Loomis, CA 95650
WHAT TO BRING:
• Swimsuit • Towel • Goggles (if desired). They can be purchase at Rocklin Endurance Sports, REI or any sporting good store like Sports Authority. Tips for trying on goggles: release the strap all the way. Push the goggles onto your eyes making sure there is a full seal. If there are any gaps, try on another pair (Aquaseals is a great brand to try).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Arrive 10 minutes early because we will be getting in the pool promptly at 8:15 pm
• We will have 45 minutes of in-water time together with lots of individual attention
• We will be breaking down the different skills using a part/part/whole method (we are starting with the basics and building upon them each week).
• Each week we will have a handout of the skills we worked and ways you can practice those on your own.
• You can expect an encouraging, empowering atmosphere ... we are so excited to help you meet your goals.