- 2 lbs chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into thin strips
- 6 bell peppers red, yellow, green, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepepr
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin seed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro chopped
- avocado slices
- shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
- Place peppers, onions and chicken on a large, flat, rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper on top and drizzle with olive oil.
- Using tongs or your hands, toss well all ingredients on the pan to coat evenly.
- Distribute ingredients evenly on baking sheet for even cooking.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until veggies soften and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and squeeze optional fresh lime on top. Serve over brown rice with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated in air tight containers for 3-4 days, adding optional toppings right before serving.
- I add a 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice to each meal prep container.
Thank you cleanfoodcrush.com