about personal training
Personal one-on-one training sessions are all about you with our undivided attention. Why should you consider personal training? Here are a few reasons:
- You are struggling with Bootcamp exercises. If you find yourself continually needing to modify exercises, you might benefit from a personalized approach to your workouts. A personal trainer will develop a program specifically for you.
- You travel a ton. If you can't make Bootcamp, a personal trainer will give you a live video session, wherever you are. "I have a client with a grueling weekly travel schedule. We do a 15 minute power sessions at 5:30 AM via Apple Facetime several times a week." Says, Meredith, Mama Bootcamp Personal Trainer.
- An injury has set you back. A personal trainer will tailor your workout program to address your injury so you won't lose shape while continuing to heal.
- You prefer one-on-one workouts rather than working with a group. Sometimes a crowd is just too much. It's okay to want personalized attention.
- You want to accomplish a specific sports goal that isn't part of the norm. Our Mama Bootcamp Personal Trainer has helped figure skaters, hockey players and golf enthusiast improve their game.
- You have a unique schedule. If you can only work out mid-day or late in the evenings, it can be impossible to find classes anywhere! A personal trainer can accommodate your crazy schedule. This is especially good if your work schedule changes constantly.
- Your goal is highly specialized. "I have helped clients train to pass Military and Police physical exams," says Meredith "It can take the fear out of it, so the client can focus on the written portions of the test," she adds. If your time is tight and you need to be able to complete specific moves, like five consecutive pull ups, hitting specific run times and weighted carries, a personal trainer is the ticket.
- You're a child. Okay, you are probably not a child, but if you have a kid at home who wants to improve in sports or physical fitness, a personal trainer will help.
Still Not Sure? Try one complementary session on us! Simply click on the "Free Guest Pass" above and we will be contacting you for your free session.
and the fine print
As soon as you purchase, we will be calling you to create a schedule with your personal trainer.
- Personal Training sessions are 50 minutes long.
- All personal training Intake appointments will take place at the in Folsom. The personal trainer will discuss with you the meeting location for each subsequent training session.
- Please be on time for appointments. Sessions that start late will still end 50 minutes from the original start time.
- Late Policy – The trainer’s watch is the official time keeping unit. The trainer will wait 15 minutes for clients. After 15 minutes, it will be considered a no-show and the client will forfeit that session.
- Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call your trainer directly.
- For no shows and cancellations less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, the client will forfeit the session or may opt to pay a $15 no-show fee if the client reschedules within one week.
- All Personal Training Packages and sessions must be paid in full prior to training. Upon completion of a package, if you would like to continue training you must purchase a new package before resuming training. Appointments will not be scheduled without payment.
There are no refunds. If at any point you need to take a leave of absence, we can hold your sessions for up to six (6) months, at our discretion.