- 1 lb. ground chicken, or turkey
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 fresh organic corn on cobb, or 1 cup frozen organic corn
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- juice from a fresh lime
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat a large skillet over med-hi heat.
- Cook chicken, stirring in the taco seasoning and breaking it up as you cook.
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, until cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and gently toss together.
- To assemble bowls, add the following to EACH: 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa, 1/4 cup corn kernels, 1/2 cup cooked taco meat, 1/4 portion of homemade salsa , a tiny sprinkle of shredded cheese , a lime wedge
- Cover and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com