Gluten free + Dairy free : Makes 3 servings
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup all natural pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds
- 1 cup uncooked steel cut oats, gluten free
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, spices and almond milk until well combined. Stir in oats, and chia seeds.
- Pour equally into mason jars and place in fridge overnight.
- Serve with coconut yogurt and pecans. Enjoy!
Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on!
Absolutely no cooking required
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com