- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 3 cups almond or coconut milk
- 3 crisp apples, cored and diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 star anise
- raw honey or maple syrup
- all natural apple puree
- chopped nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc.
- fresh chopped apples
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker (besides toppings...they go on right before serving!) – oats, milk, apples, coconut oil, cinnamon and anise star.
- Stir to combine well.
- Cook on low for about 3-4 hours depending on your cooker.
- Serve warm and add toppings of your choice.