- 4 small sprouted wheat pita
- 3 tsp organic unsweetened cacao powder
- 8 Tbsps plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds, or chopped nuts
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, cacao powder, honey and vanilla.
- Mix well to combine.
- Lay the pita on a plate, then spread the cacao yogurt evenly.
- Add banana slices, then sprinkle with the berries and seeds/nuts.
- Slice into quarters, and enjoy!
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com