- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond, or coconut milk
- 2 cups rolled oats, not quick oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (any kind of flour will work)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Then, add the rest of the wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, maple syrup and milk) and mix until combined.
- Add rolled oats, coconut flour, baking powder, berries, then gently mix until combined.
- Add about 2 1/2 large spoonfuls of batter into each cup.
- Bake in your prehrated 350 degree oven for 15-17 minutes, just until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve with fresh berries and a drizzle of almond butter and enjoy!
- Refrigerate in air-tight containers for 3-5 days.
Thank you cleanfoodcrush.com