- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
- garlic powder, sea salt & ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp yellow prepared mustard
- 1.5 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Season the shrimp with garlic powder, sea salt & pepper to taste.
- Heat a large saute pan on medium high. Drizzle pan with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Once hot, add shrimp and cook for a couple of minutes on each side or until opaque.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a small jar, then shake vigurosly to emulsify.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss once more.
Thank you cleanfoodcrush.com