- 2 large zucchini, spiralized ( cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer )
- 1 pound of skinless salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- juice from 1/2 lemon + more to garnish
- 1 Tbsp melted clarified butter, Ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch of chili powder
- sea salt and pepper, to your taste
- 1 1/2 cup halved fresh cherry tomatoes
- a pinch of chili flakes
- Whisk half of the melted butter with the fresh minced garlic, chili powder and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour this marinade over the salmon cubes, and toss to coat.
- Preheat a large pan over medium high heat, then add in the salmon cubes and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and flaky. Remove the salmon from the pan and set aside.
- In the same preheated pan add in the remaining butter, cherry tomatoes and zucchini noodles.
- Saute for about 2-3 minutes, then return the salmon and very gently stir to combine to combine.
- Squeeze lemon juice over and garnish with chili flakes. Enjoy!
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com