- 1 medium broccoli head, chopped into small florets
- 6 large free range eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
- Line a muffin pan with parchment papers (I like to lightly spay these liners with coconut oil spray, or something similar)
- In a large glass bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and seasonings.
- Stir in the broccoli and the cheese.
- Spoon the broccoli mixture, evenly to the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake until golden-brown, for about 20-25 minutes.
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com