- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk, or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds
- 4 Tbsps natural salted peanut butter
- 4 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- To a large mixing bowl, add almond milk, oats, chia seeds and honey and stir to combine.
- Prepare 4 mason jars. Fill each halfway with the oatmeal mixture, then add one Tablespoon of peanut butter and cover each equally with the remaining oatmeal.
- Cover securely with the lids and set in the refrigerator overnight (for at least 6 hours). Before serving, stir, add sliced fresh bananas and strawberries and enjoy!
Yes! They are eaten cold, like puddingPrep several of these for your week ahead - place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning...breakfast is on! Absolutely no cooking required
Thank you Cleanfoodcrush.com