Check out this amazing recipe! Serve it as a side or main dish. Yum!!
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, halved, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 ripe but firm mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
Gently toss avocado with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a medium bowl. Add mango and jalapeño and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, zest, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in oil until thoroughly combined to make a thick dressing. Add avocado mixture and black beans and toss gently. Spoon salad onto plates, garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
Nutritional Info: Per Serving: 240 calories (130 from fat), 15g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 210mg sodium, 27gcarbohydrates, (8 g dietary fiber, 11g sugar), 5g protein.
This wonderful recipe courtesy of our Positive Power Partner, Whole Foods Market!